2. To check out or view the products that you have added to the cart, simply click the Shopping Cart button located on the top of the panel.
3. Press Checkout to confirm your purchase.
1. Credit/Debit Card - we only accept Visa and MasterCard.
2. Bank Transfer
You may Bank transfer to us via ATM/Cash Deposit Machine
Bank: Alliance Bank
Payee: VixenQue Resources
Acc No.: 14091-00104-09018
Once you have made the payment, you are required to email us your information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Order No.: You get this number after you have placed an order through our website
Provide us a copy of your bank-in slip
Please be informed that your order will be cancelled if payment and payment proof is not received within the next 36 hours. Send us your bank-in slip to avoid this from happening.
3. 7-Eleven & Petronas Direct Cash Payment - Pay directly at your convenience.
Follow the simple buying process at VixenQue website for your desired products. Upon checkout, select 7-Eleven or Petronas, whichever most convenient to you. Complete the checkout process and you will be shown your purchase receipt.
Snap a picture of that receipt to have your purchase details with you when you proceed to make the payment.
Next, visit the outlet or station of your choice and make the payment at the counter by informing them you want to pay Molpay Cash.
Give them the details of your receipt and make the payment. You will be given a physical receipt upon payment completion.
MolPay - Our Payment Gateway Partner:
MOLPay is the Southeast Asia multi-currency payment gateway that provides complete coverage of payment methods. MOLPay services comply with the highest global data security standard - Payment Card Industry: Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Service Provider Level 1 and also, the Malaysian Payment System Act 2003.
1. Click on the ‘create an account’ option on the top right panel for desktop/laptop view or tap on the human icon and tap on 'create an account' if you are on mobile.
2. Fill in all the necessary details (Name, Email, Password)
3. Submit and you are done! Almost.
4. An email will be sent to your email to activate the account. Do so to complete your registration.
2. Click on Forgot your password?
3. Enter your registered email address and you will receive a password reset email shortly after.
4. Key in your new desired password and you are done.
2. Click on View Addresses and click Edit.
2. Email email@example.com with the subject line: Corporate/Bulk Purchase
3. Inform us your desired product(s) and quantity. You can put the products to cart and send us the link.
4. Our representative will get in touch with you within 1 - 3 working days.
2. In the Payment Method page, you can key in your promo code, discount voucher or a gift card code to apply the discount.
3. The calculation will be done on the spot and will be reflected on your screen.
4. Complete your order and enjoy.
- Please do note that all promotional codes cannot be used on non-sale items.
- Purchases made using promotional codes are not entitled to a full monetary refund. Only the amount you paid will be refunded.
- The monetary value of the promo code, discount voucher, and gift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
Tracking numbers are given to you after your order has been collected by our courier service. You can track your delivery status here: VixenQue: Track Your Order
If it is unable to return any result, please wait the next day as it requires our courier partner side to key in the status on their side to work.
Our Courier Service Partner:
This piece of information is vital for us to help you trace and change delivery info should you require us to do so. Always provide us your order number in any post-purchase related inquiries to speed up our processes in assisting you.
2. State the reason for your request
3. We will process your refund request within 1-2 working days. Please be informed however that should it be accepted, the store credit amount will be given to you within 1 working day while the cash refund will require 5-14 working days due to payment gateway and bank processes.
Read more on Refund/Return/Exchanges.